Clopidogrel 75 mg
Like all medicines, CLOPEXAGREL can cause side effects; the most common side effect reported with CLOPEXAGREL is bleeding such as bruising, haematoma, nose bleed, blood in the urine. Bleeding in the stomach or bowels, in a small number of cases, bleeding in the eye, inside the head, the lung or the joints has also been reported.
The Other side effects reported with CLOPEXAGREL are:
• Diarrhoea, abdominal pain, constipation, vomiting, nausea, indigestion or heartburn, inflammation in oral lining (stomatitis).
• Vertigo, Headache, decrease in blood pressure, confusion, hallucinations.
• Skin disorders such as: rashes and itching, swelling in the mouth, blisters of the skins, generalised allergic reactions.
• Joint pain, muscular pain, fever, taste disorders.
• Breathing difficulties sometimes associated with cough.
• If you are pregnant or suspect that you are pregnant, you should tell your doctor or your pharmacist before taking CLOPEXAGREL.
• If you become pregnant while taking CLOPEXAGREL, consult your doctor immediately.
• If you are breast-feeding, you should not take CLOPEXAGREL.
Manufactured by Marcyrl