Nitazoxanide 100 mg/5 ml
Treatment of Infectious diarrhea due to Giardia Lambalia and cryptosporidium Parvum.
• 1-3 yearsà5 ml/12 hours.
• 4-11 yearsà10 ml /12 hours.
Sensitivity to Nitazoxanide or any other ingredients.
• Cryptoper is generally well tolerated.
• Abdominal pain, headache, nausea.
No drug-drug interactions is reported but caution should be used when administered with other highly plasma protein bound drugs.
• Nitazoxanide is Category B.
• No data is available in lactating women.
Tell your doctor if you suffer from Kidney or Liver disease.
• Carton box containing an amber glass Type2 bottle of 60 ml.
• Storage not exceeding 30 c to be used within 7 days.
Manufactured by Marcyrl