Iron (III) hydroxide polymaltose complex
Each 1 ml contains iron (III) hydroxide polymaltose complex 156.25.
Iron deficiency and Iron deficiency anemia.
1 drop per kg or 0.5 ml per kg
• Known hypersensitivity to the drug or any of the excipients.
• Iron utilization disorders.
• All types of anemia that are not caused by iron deficiency, iron overload.
The following side effects have been reported with the administration of the Enrich:
• Consistency of the stool.
• Very rare abdominal pain.
• Upset stomach.
Human studies (cross over design) in 22 patients showed no significant reduction in the absorption of tetracycline.
Animal studies showed no direct or indirect toxicity effect on pregnancy, embryonic and fetal development, and data in
a limited number of pregnant women after the first trimester showed no adverse effects.
Anemia should be always treated under medical supervision.
• Enrich syrup: Carton box containing a brown glass bottle type of 100 ml.
• Enrich Drops: Carton box containing a brown glass bottle type of 30 ml.
• Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C.
Manufactured by Marcyrl