- Ferrous Fumarate 375 mg
- Vitamin B12 10 mcg
- Folic Acid 2.00 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbicacid) 150 mg
- Mn (as Mangsnese Sulphate) 2.50 mg
- Cu (as Copper Sulphate) 2.50 mg
- Vitamin E 10.0 mg
- Vitamin B1 15.0 mg
- Vitamin B2 2.00 mg
- Vitamin B6 10.0 mg
- Calcium Gluconate 1- Hydrate 35.0 mg
- Enrich Plus used for treatment and prophylaxis of iron deficiency anemia as in case of iron loss due to bleeding, during menstrual period, per-and-post-operative or due to repeated pregnancy & haemorrhage.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Prophylaxis during pregnancy & lactation.
Dosage and Administration
The usual daily dose is one capsule after the main meal and may be increased in severe cases to two capsules daily or as prescribed by the physician.
Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation.
- Ingestion of iron may be associated with blackening of stools.
- It may occasionally cause nausea, upper abdominal pain, Constipation or diarrhea.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Safe to be used in pregnancy and lactation.
Warning and Precaution
None in the recommended dose.
Package and Storage