Diclofenac Epolamine salt
One sachet contains:
Diclofenac Epolamine salt 65 mg (Corresponding to Diclofenac Sodium 50 mg).
Flector granules is indicated for the treatment of acute conditions, when fast pain relief is required:
• Inflammations and pain caused by wounds (i.e. sprains).
• Inflammation and pain after dental or orthopedic surgery.
• Gynecological pain and inflammations.
• Painful conditions of the back or cervical spine.
• Soft tissues rheumatism.
• Concomitant treatment of several acute conditions of the ear/nose/throat area.
• Menstrual cycle discomfort.
The usual dosage is of one 50 mg sachet 2-3 times a day.
Gastro-intestinal disorders, such as nausea, heartburn or diarrhoea may occur. Flector granules may cause irritation of the gastric juices.
If administered together with other preparations containing digoxin, diclofenac can raise plasmatic concentration, but in such case no clinical indications of over-dosage have yet been observed.
Inform your physician if you are pregnant or breast-feeding; your physician will decide if you can take Flector Granules.
Before taking this drug, inform your physician if in the past you have suffered from allergic reactions or asthma seizures caused by a previous intake of Flector Granules or any other anti-inflammatory drugs such as acetylsalycylic acid.
Manufactured by Marcyrl , Under licence from IBSA