Each 100 gm gel contain:
Diclofenac salt of (hydroxy-2- ethyl) -1- pyrrolidine 1.292 gm (diclofenac epolamine).
- Rheumatic, inflammatory, painful and degenerative diseases.
- Sprains, Strains & Contusions.
Dosage and Administration
- According to the size of the affected area, apply a thin film of Flector gel 2 times daily. The gel should then be rubbed in gently or massaged into the skin in case of muscular pain.
- Flector gel can be used in concomitant with Flector Capsule.
Known individual hypersensitivity to Diclofenac, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as isopropanol or propylene glycol.
- In general, Flector gel is well tolerated.
- Sensitive patients may occasionally experience pruritis, reddening-of the skin, burning sensation.
- In rare cases, cutaneous eruptions and photosensitivity reactions.
No interactions have been reported.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Pregnancy category B: Reproduction studies in animals have shown no risk to the foetus, but controlled studies on pregnant women are not available.
Hence Flector gel should not be administered in these circumstances.
Warning and Precaution
- Flector gel should not be applied onto open wounds (scratches, cuts, etc.)
- The preparation should not be in contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
Package and Storage
, Under licence from IBSA