Isoconazole nitrate 600 mg
Infection of the vaginal Mycosis.
Dosage and Administration
- 1 ovule as a single dose.
- The ovule must be inserted deep into the vagina.
- The treatment is not to be carried out during menstruation.
- The best usage has to be applied and is to be better before sleeping, and lying upon the back, by using the finger which has been introduced together with the vaginal wick.
Abnormal kind of allergy for the activating material or any of the components.
In some separated cases or isolated ones , an observation has been applied for the topical accidentals such as the rubbing and the redness, burning or the skin's cropping (or shrinking) during the treatment by the use of the Gynotrazonagen.
Pregnancy and Lactation
- The experimental researches that have been applied upon the animals have illustrated that there aren’t any existence of fetus dangers or risks except in case of the big mouth doses of the medicine, but there are inner self studies about pregnant women therefore, it is necessary that the use of the Gynotrazonagen mustn't applied during the pregnancy time, except when it is at the utmost necessity to do so.
- This goes back to the very weak ability to absorb, and on condition that the treatment must be for a short period of time , it is not possible the the isoconazole nitrate existing in the breast's milk to produce a harmful effect for the suckle babies.
Warning and Precaution
- No washing shall be applied for the vagina for a period of one week after the putting or “entering” the vagina wick.
- In order to prevent the harm by this kind of illness , once more , the gloves must be changed ,also the towels & the interior clothes , which are preferable to be made of cotton , this must be changed every day and must be washed into a high boiling water if this is possible.
Package and Storage
Package: Carton box containing 1,2,3 or 4 Strip each of 3 ovules, one applicator & insert leaflet.