Sod. hyaluronate, Silver sulfadiazine
Each 1 g cream contains:
• Sodium hyaluronate 2 mg
• Silver sulfadiazine 10 mg
Ialugen Plus is indicated for the treatment of:
• Burns and infected wounds.
• On medical prescription, Ialugen Plus can be used to treat ulcers, burns and wounds infected with bacteria and fungi.
• Ialugen Plus can also be used to treat anal fistulae and post-surgery lesions after haemorrhoidectomy.
Ialugen Plus is contraindicated in case of:
• Known hypersensitivity to one of its substances.
• Premature babies and infants during the first month of life.
When treating extensive body surfaces with Ialugen Plus, the typical side effects of Sulfonamides:
• Renal insufficiency, leucopenia, and skin eruptions cannot be excluded.
• If, during long treatments with this product, the treated part becomes bluish, interrupt the treatment and inform
• If a dry allergy with skin eruption should occur, or pruritis and sudden appearance of fever, check the leukocyte count.
Ialugen Plus must be used neither during pregnancy, nor lactation.
Manufactured by IBSA