Physiological sol. of Sod.Hyaluronate
- Physiological solution of sodium hyaluronate (NaHA).
- Sodium hyaluronate is obtained by bio-fermentation (Streptococcus Lancefields group A and C) throughout high purification processes which ensure a final product with a defined molecular weight. Concentration 1.6% (32 mg of Na Hyalurinate in 2 ml). Molecular Weight of Hyaluronic Acid is 0.8 - 1.2 M. Dalton.
Indicated in case of:
• Replacement and/or complementing of synovial fluid damaged following degenerative or traumatic origin.
• Diseases of the articulation.
• Pain reduction.
• Improvement of the articular mobility and decreasing use of rescue medication.
Package: 1 prefilled syringe.
Manufactured by IBSA