Ursodeoxycholic acid 450 mg
• Allergy, Chest Pain, Fatigue, Infection Viral.
• Abdominal Pain, Cholecystitis, Constipation, Diarrhea, Dyspepsia, Flatulence.
• Gastrointestinal Disorder: Nausea, Vomiting.
• Arthralgia, Arthritis, Back Pain, Myalgia.
• Headache, Insomnia.
• Bronchitis, Coughing, Pharyngitis, Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.
•Urinary Tract Infection.
• There are no adequate or well-controlled studies in pregnant women.
• Because animal reproduction studies are not always predictive of human response, this drug should not be used during pregnancy.
• It is not known whether Livagoal is excreted in human milk. Because many drugs are excreted in human milk, caution should be exercised when Livagoal is administered to a nursing mother.
Manufactured by Marcyrl