Calcium Acetate 700 mg
Marcal Tablet is prescribed for:
• Osteoporosis in elderly and post-menopausal women.
• As a phosphate binder in patient with chronic renal failure.
• During pregnancy and lactation.
• During growth in childhood and adolescence.
• As a Calcium supplement for enhancing healing of bone fractures.
In patients with Hypercalcemia & hypercalciurea.
No side effects have been reported.
When Marcal Tablet is used at the same time tetracycline or digitalis preparations, they should be taken in time lag of three hours at least.
Marcal is indicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Manufactured by Marcyrl