- Vitamin A (Palmitate) 5000 I.U.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 200 mg
- Natural vitamin E (d,α-tocopherol) 30 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL) 12 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 12 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 15 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 20 mcg
- Niacinamide 60 mg
- Folic acid 500 mcg
- Ca. D-pantothenate 30 mg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Iron (Ferrous Fumarate) 9 mg
- Mg. sulphate dried 50 mg
- Zinc 15 mg
- Selenium 70 mcg
- Royal Jelly (Lypohilized) 3.3 mg
- Ginseng 40 mg
- To help overcoming physical exhaustion & easy fatigability.
- To help overcoming asthenia.
- Increases physical performance especially for athletes.
- Helps convalescence after infectious diseases.
- As a supplement of essential elements required for proper growth & development in adolescence.
- Keeps healthy skin, hair & nails.
- Protects against liver dysfunction due its anti-oxidants & vitamin B complex components.
- As a nutritional supplement for persons on diet restriction.
- Due to its antioxidant components, it can be used for delaying the process of ageing.
Dosage and Administration
One capsule daily with meals or as prescribed by the physician.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- May Cause Congenital anomalies, not to be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- GIT disturbances (nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea).
- Excessive intake may lead to greenish coloration of the urine due to excessive intake of vitamin B complex.
- The presence of neomycin reduces the absorption of vitamin A.
- Vitamin B6 reduces the effect of Levodopa.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Warning and Precaution
Do not take high dosage to avoid the toxic effect especially Vitamin A & change of the colour of urine due to the high amount of Vitamin B complex.
Package and Storage
- Package: Carton box containing 2 strips each of 7 soft gelatin capsules & insert leaflet.
- Storage: Store in a dry place at temperature not exceeding 30º c.
Keep out of reach of children.