Highly Purified (hMG)
Highly Purified Human Menopausal Gonadotropin (hMG).
Merional should not be administered to children or to patients who have:
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance menotrophin or to any of the excipients.
• Tumours of the hypothalamus or pituitary gland and to females who have:
- Ovarian enlargement or a cyst not due to polycystic ovarian disease.
- Gynaecological haemorrhages of unknown cause.
- Ovarian, uterine or mammary carcinoma.
• Merional should not be used when an effective response cannot be achieved, such as:
• Primary ovarian failure.
• Malformation of sexual organs incompatible with pregnancy.
• Fibroid tumours of the uterus incompatible with pregnancy.
• Primary testicular insufficiency.
- Carton containing 1 vial of Merional 75 IU and 1 ampoule of solvent (1 ml)
- Carton containing 10 vials of Merional 75 IU and 10 ampoules of solvent (1 ml)
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original pack, in order to protect from light.
Manufactured by IBSA