- Thiamin = Vitamin B1 60 mg
- Calcium-D-pantothenate = Vitamin B5 60 mg
- Saccharomyces med. (Vigar yeast) 100 mg
- L-cystine 20 mg
- Keratin 20 mg
- Para-aminobenzoic Acid 20 mg
- Diffuse hair loss (hair loss for unknown reasons).
- Degenerative changes in the hair structure (stressed, thin, inelastic, brittle, lifeless, dull and colourless hair).
- Hair damaged by sunlight and UV-radiation, prevention of graying of the hair.
Dosage and Administration
- Adults 1 capsule 3 times daily.
- Children from the age of 12 years 1 capsule 1- 2 times daily.
- Average duration of treatment 3 - 6 months.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Pantogar is considered to be a safe product.
No interactions cited in the drug database.
Pregnancy and Lactation
- The potential risk for humans is unknown.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding Pantogar should only be administered after careful evaluation by a health care professional of the product’s benefits and risks.
Warning and Precaution
Package and Storage
Package: Carton box containing 9 strips each strip containing 10 capsules and insert leaflet.
, Under licence from MERZ