- Treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve or maintain a penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance.
- In order for Rectivard to be effective, sexual stimulation is required.
Dosage and Administration
- The recommended dose is 10 mg taken as needed approximately 25 to 60 minutes before sexual activity.
- Based on efficacy and tolerability the dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg.
- The maximum recommended dose is 20 mg. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
- Rectivard can be taken with or without food. The onset of activity may be delayed if taken with a high fat meal.
Pregnancy and Lactation
- RECTIVARD is not indicated for use by women. There are no studies of vardenafil in pregnant women.
- There are no fertility data available.
Warning and Precaution
Package and Storage
- Package: Carton box containing 1, 2or 3 strips each of 2 film coated tablets & insert leaflet.
- Storage: Store at temperature not exceeding 30 ºC in a dry place.